FAQ - Mon compte
Go to fizzer.com from the web or download our app on iOS or Android. Click on "Register”, fill in your login information and voila!
Once logged in, go to the main menu and click on “ My account ". Here you can modify:
- your password
- Your password
- your address book
Changing your password on Fizzer is very simple! 👌 Just follow these steps:
- from a mobile: click on the menu at the bottom right of your screen, on "Profile & Settings" then on "Change my password".
- from the web: click on "My account", then on "Change my password".
Once your new password has been entered, click on "Valid" and voila !
No problem. Go to Fizzer, click on “Identify me” then on “Forgot your password”. Enter your Fizzer login email address and receive something to create a new password in your mailbox. If it's not in your inbox, check your spam, it might be hiding there. 🧐
Of course ! Head to Menu, click “My adresses” then on “Add a contact”. You can even create custom contact groups to send them the same card with just one click.
Of course, all the creations you send are kept in your order history. You can review them, read them again and even re-send them with or without making changes. To do this, go to the Menu then click on “My orders”. Do you want to sort and no longer display certain creations that have already been shipped? Click on it and then on “Hide this map/ this album”.
We refine our creation to the end, we take our most beautiful pen and poof... it's gone! 💨
To avoid this kind of situation, follow the guide and save your creation in your drafts:
- On computer: create your card or album and click on "To safeguard" at any stage of the process before exiting the application.
- On mobile: your creation is automatically saved each time you click "Feedback" Or "Following".
To find it, go to:
- "My account"
- “My drafts”
If, on your phone, the addresses of your contacts are correctly filled in (surname, first name, street, postal code, city, country), you can absolutely synchronize them with your Fizzer account. Yes, it will save you a lot of time! ⏱
First step, before starting, check in your phone settings that Fizzer is authorized to access your contacts. Otherwise, it won't work!
Then follow the guide:
- log into the app
- click on the menu at the bottom right of your screen
- click on "Synchronize my contacts"
All you have to do is please all your contacts!
Fizzer allows you to import a list of contacts from the web application. Convenient for bulky shipments!
To do this :
- Connect to your Fizzer account from the web
- Click on "My account”
- Click on the tab "My adresses"
- Click on "Import my contacts"
- Upload the Excel file and fill in all required columns
- Import your Excel file in the same place
That's it ! Your contacts are ready to receive your lovely creations.
You get a unique referral code that you can share with your friends. When a friend uses your referral code during their first purchase on Fizzer, you each earn 2 credits. The credits to be earned for each new friend referred are unlimited and automatically added to your account. Find your sponsorship code on your Fizzer account in “Menu" Then "Free credits”.